The project aim is to create full time job opportunities for priority job seeker groups in the automotive sector by June 2023.
A model of training, mentoring, community & industry engagement and employer support will be delivered in partnership with RMA Automotive Australia (RMAA), Jobs Victoria and Whittlesea Community Connections to help meet significant workforce demand for automotive manufacturing roles in Melbourne’s outer-north.
RMA Automotive Australia in Mickleham has been engaged by Ford Motor Company of Australia to re-manufacture the Ford F150 pick-up truck from left hand drive to right hand drive.
RMA Automotive Australia is looking for committed and motivated Vehicle Production Operators and Assemblers, and Vehicle Body Repair and Paint Specialists.
These are full time ongoing positions with day shift, 7:00am-3; 30pm, Monday to Friday.
Who You Are:
• Ideally, you have experience in automotive manufacturing or another manufacturing related industry. While such experience is preferred, it is not essential.
• Someone who have strong ethics and right attitude for the job
• Motivated and committed
• Aptitude for learning and acquiring new skills
Who can apply?
• Women aged 45 and over(younger women can apply also)
• Young people 18+
• People who are long-term unemployed (unemployed for six months or more ) and people at risk of Long Term Unemployment
• People seeking asylum and refugees
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Note: For this jobs you need to be fully vaccinated
How to apply
To apply and for all other enquires please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information sessions and site tours please contact Irina Zdraveska at email@example.com or call (03) 9401 6666
Current positions available :
RMAA BUS DRIVER
This position is responsible for transporting employees to and from work at RMAA Australia in Mickleham, in Melbourne’s outer- north. Driving a mini bus the driver will make scheduled stops to pick up and drop off passengers each morning and afternoon. A focus on punctuality and safety is a priority for this position.
If interested , email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ethical job link below to apply
If you have any further questions , kindly get in touch with Irina on email@example.com or call on 94016666.