NEED HELP IN SEARCHING OR FINDING A JOB?
The Whittlesea Community Connections Mentoring Service is available to All Victorian residents living in Hume and surrounding areas who have been unemployed for more than 12 months or facing significant employment barriers in finding and maintaining employment. Jobs Victoria Mentoring Service provides customized support to jobseekers and employers. Participating in the Jobs Victoria Mentoring Service is voluntarily.
Employers will be assisted in identifying and recruiting suitable candidates who have the right skills and knowledge for roles in your organization.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP WITH:
• Active job-search support and job-search mentoring
• Job matching and placement into employment, either directly or via ‘earn and learn’ pathways and other means
• Preparation for interviews, including assistance with work related items for work.
• One on one assistance to create an individualised Employment pathways
• Training and skill development support
• A range of additional services, including transport and other resources required to get to work .
• Post-Employment Support; we will help you to transition successfully into your new roles, adjust to the work environment, and maintain job stability
Whittlesea Community Services is a registered Jobs Victoria Mentoring Service Partner!
To apply for the service and to meet our Mentors please complete the referral form below, or alternatively you can send an email along with your current resume to JVMS@whittleseacc.org.au.
For all other enquires or if you need information session please send you email to Irina at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Irina at (03) 9401 6666