February 8, 2022
Do you need help registering for services or having trouble filling a form?
Our new program provides practical support to residents living in the City of Whittlesea. We can help with:
- Providing information, advice and referral
- Registering for services i.e. My Aged Care, My Gov, Tax File Number, etc
- Form filling assistance i.e. Centrelink, Medicare, Housing, Childcare, etc
- Applying for Government rebates and subsidies
- Help making appointments and accessing services.
Please call on 9401 6666 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) to book an appointment.
Every Thursday 9:30am – 4:30pm
Posted in: General Update