A Social Traders Certified Mobile Childcare Service tailored to your needs
Women-in-Work is an affordable multicultural childcare service that facilitates the inclusion and participation of migrant and new arrival women in employment and community services. By using Women in Work childcare, you are giving refugee and migrant women the chance to share their skills and talents in an employed capacity. All profits made from our childcare service go directly into the Women in Work Community Enterprise which creates training, employment and local work experience opportunities for disadvantaged women.
Does your organisation need childcare to enhance access to programs and services?
Lack of childcare excludes many parents from accessing programs and events which connect them to their community. Women in Work Childcare is a flexible childcare service for your next program or event. Accredited childcare workers travel to your venue and provide childcare for children of all ages while parents focus on the session. Our Childcare workers hold the following qualifications as a minimum:
- Certificate 3 in Children’s Services
- First Aid Level 2, Anaphylaxis and Workplace Hygiene
- Police and Working with Children Checks
- Our workers are fully vaccinated, have booster shots and are trained in hygiene safe protocols.
Our childcare workers are bilingual and provide services in many languages.
Improve the impact of your next community program or event by letting qualified professionals take care of the children.
What we offer
- Individually tailored service
- Flexible childcare arrangements
- Childcare for all ages
- Assessment of venue
- Professional experienced staff
- Multicultural + Bilingual staff
- Toys and Equipment
- Set up and pack up
- 7 days a week + outside hours
- Regulatory compliance