Whittlesea Community Connections (WCC) is a community-led organisation. We work across the municipality to:
- Create opportunities that build and strengthen connections.
- Identify and break down barriers to accessing information and specialised support services.
- Self-enable the community.
- Build individual and community resilience.
We deliver high quality, flexible services that:
- Support the most vulnerable and disadvantaged in the community.
- Improve people’s lives and life chances.
- Support access to appropriate and integrated services and resources.
- Encourage everyone to take part.
Our vision is for a Whittlesea in which people and agencies work together to make a positive difference in their community. This ensures that everyone has equal access to the community’s resources and services. Each of our services reflects our core values:
We support individuals and communities in making choices and decisions to meet their own needs.
We provide services that are impartial and supportive of diversity.
We protect clients’ privacy and confidentiality in all interactions and services.
We value the diversity of the community and commit to strengthening inclusivity in all aspects of our work.
We value and guard our independence. This includes the right to comment and advocate on local, state and federal government policy.